Where to get cheap T8 fixtures for the reptisun 10.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a 36" reptisun tube and the company wanted $90 for the fixture, so I phoned home depot and they carry the T8 fixture/ballast for $25 bucks and depending on size are in stock! Home depots are everywhere too :) Good luck! I wish this bulb wasn't so hard to find!

Bobbijo2u

Hatchling Member
I got one today 35.00 at rona... today. Home depot had them but they were direct wire and not plug in... same with lowes.. walmart does not have them in my area either.. they only have leds...which won't hold the t8 tube.

gmagee

I found the under-the-counter ones at home depot that are plug in with a switch on the side, $12 for the 18" as a price reference. Will probably buy one of those. The only deal is it has one of those plastic lamp cover things on it, but it just clips off easy.

Bobbijo2u

Hatchling Member
I saw those today too. But I have a 100 g viv! I'd need two or three of those .... I wish they had them bigger than 22 in in there but they don't here. And will not order a longer one :( but rona had it in end of stock. It seems they are trying to phase the larger ones out for l.e.d.s

gmagee

I know they had bigger than 18, I thought I saw bigger than 22 also.. I know they had ones that were more expensive that went really big but you might be right. This'll bother me until I go back there on monday to check, lol.

Bobbijo2u

Hatchling Member
My home depot had many sizes but only had up to 22 in that plugged in. All the rest we're direct wire. I was not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom