I’m fairly new to dragons advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwreck

Hey guys I bought my beardy when he’s was 4 to 5 inches. I have a 20 gallon tank. He is now 9” with his tail. I was hoping you guys could take a look at my setup and tell me if I’m on the right track. He seems happy and healthy and eats a lot! Although right now he is shedding and hiding most of the day. Still eating though just not quite his normal self. I would to post some pics but I don’t know how. Any advice would be appreciated thanks

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Hiya :) welcome to the forum!
What a cutie your beardie is
If you could let us know a bit of info there are plenty of members here who can help with your query :)
What lights do you have and what temperatures are you getting?

Dwreck

Original Poster
Thanks! I am using a 100 watt uvb cfl bulb and a 150 watt halogen heat lamp. Under the heat bulb at the top of his rocks it’s around 110. He generally only sits at the top aft a big meal or after I take him out for a bit. His diet consists of crickets and collard greens mostly. Sometimes cabbage and he like blueberries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom