I’m fairly new to dragons advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwreck

Hey guys I bought my beardy when he’s was 4 to 5 inches. I have a 20 gallon tank. He is now 9” with his tail. I was hoping you guys could take a look at my setup and tell me if I’m on the right track. He seems happy and healthy and eats a lot! Although right now he is shedding and hiding most of the day. Still eating though just not quite his normal self. I would to post some pics but I don’t know how. Any advice would be appreciated thanks

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Hiya :) welcome to the forum!
What a cutie your beardie is
If you could let us know a bit of info there are plenty of members here who can help with your query :)
What lights do you have and what temperatures are you getting?

Dwreck

Original Poster
Thanks! I am using a 100 watt uvb cfl bulb and a 150 watt halogen heat lamp. Under the heat bulb at the top of his rocks it’s around 110. He generally only sits at the top aft a big meal or after I take him out for a bit. His diet consists of crickets and collard greens mostly. Sometimes cabbage and he like blueberries..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom