AZ Phoenix area Beardie Boarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicmeg

Hi, my name is Megan and I am hoping to get a beardie sometime this winter. In the meantime I am doing research and getting supplies. The one thing I am trying to work out is where to board my beardie when I go on longer vacations. Some short ones I would be able to take it with me no problem. I am just hoping some of you other AZ people have recommendations on boarding facilities you have used. I am interested in pricing and quality of care. I want my beardie to be as comfortable and well cared for as possible while I am away. Thanks so much for your help.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I believe Wild Side Pets will board beardies. They're a great locals, family owned business that specializes in reptiles. You should check em out.

-Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom