New Reptile Expo in Balch Springs Tx. Looking for Vendors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKTerrell

Hatchling Member
Hello,
We are trying to start a new reptile expo in Balch Springs Tx. just South East of Dallas. It will be held every other month on the 2nd Saturday possibly starting in November this year or as late as January of 2012. We are trying to find out if there is an interest by Vendors to rent a table. This is still in the planning phase and not complete yet but we do need to get some vendors committed to attending before we can move forward. The facility is a Gymnasium so we will have room for 40+ tables with room to move around. We are working with the city to make this an ongoing event with city support to make it a city attraction. Check out the site http://www.thehappydragon.com/Expo.php for all the info we have up. This site is still being changed and nothing is set yet other than we will be having a reptile expo by January if we get enough commitments for table rentals we will be going ahead with the November show. At the bottom of the web page is an Expo Sign up form if you are interest please fill it out and submit it so we can keep you updated on the Expo this is set up to allow a line of communication it is not setup to start taking payments just to find out who is interested. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom