HELP!! LOST MY BABY BEARDIE

This forum is for topics that are very specific to south western areas of the US.

HELP!! LOST MY BABY BEARDIE

Postby Pariitay » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:13 pm

[url][/url]

around 6pm my boyfriend took our baby beardie outside to play in the grass.. and forgot she was out there

I’ve looked all over!

she’s still small enough to sit in the palm of my hand!

any suggestions on how to look.. or if there is a way to attract her to come back??

I’m SO SO SO UPSET! please help!
Pariitay
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: HELP!! LOST MY BABY BEARDIE

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

That's a rough one. She's outside? She is likely to bunker down not too far away. Look in and under bushes and in tight/cozy spots she is likely to hide in and sleep. During the day look for sunny surfaces that she may be attracted to for basking. I hope you are able to find her soon.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby evanwhite13 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:34 am

I just recently lost my beardie, and all I did was just sit around near where I lost it, and he eventually came out. Good luck, I know how it feels.
evanwhite13
Newbie Poster

Postby RockyTurner » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello. I am so sorry for you and your baby. The advice you received already is awesome.
I know how you feel. One time my 3 year old beardie got off of her chair while basking and disappeared. I was like a freak!! We live in the country and I thought I would never see her again. I got the whole family to join me in the hunt. I let everyone know that the search would NOT end until we found Rocky.
After looking and crying for about 45 min, I happened to bend down to look under something and something caught my eye!!! She had climbed up our chain link duck enclosure. I was beyond ecstatic.
I was also very lucky. After that day, we NEVER let our beardies out to bask without their harnesses. They sell some very soft adjustable rope/string ones on Amazon.
Don’t give up hope. Keep looking for that poor baby, and let us know when you find her. I will pray right now🙏
Shann
RockyTurner
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to United States - South West