Owner near SLC, UT needs a good vet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I live just north of Salt Lake City, Utah. I am a first time BD owner, and have had my baby bearded dragon for 6 months. He's recently started dragging his back legs. I am currently seeing a vet nearby, but am desperately wanting a second opinion. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know of any herpetologist vets in SLC? ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated by Drogon and myself! Thank you!

advannoy13

Original Poster
Wow Cooper! That's where I am currently taking Drogon! Maybe I don't need a 2nd opinion then if they're that reputable!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've seen the results of Dr Folland and Dr Echols work on many rescue dragons (and other reptiles) and it's very impressive. I would trust their work and advice. You're lucky to be so close to an experienced reptile vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom