Idaho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
,that's not very far away. I saw your new scaley baby. She's sweet.
86288-8812131630.jpg
Here's a new one of Mordecai

Gail

BD.org Addict
We are practically neighbors:) Mordecai is a nice looking boy, did he come from a local petstore? He looks a lot like my last dragon.
I saw a gorgeous dark orange/red dragon down at Duncans in CDA, the best one I've seen locally. Was very tempted to get her but I'm glad I didn't since I found my girl later the same day at the local pet store here in town.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ya got him from Petco. I was just at Duncans and I have been wanting to get that one also but haven't been able to talk my husband into letting me have another one LOL. I love her colors.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I was Duncan's a week or so ago and the red dragon was gone :( Did you get him/her? Did you make it to the reptile show? I did.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Nope, wasn't me that got her. I did get to the show, got 2 tarantulas, some supers and rats for my snake.

I was actually disappointed in the show, not a very good selection at all. Way to many ball python breeders. Hopefully it will be more diverse next year.

The prices were awfully high too. One of the balls I was looking at was $700, I could get the same morph online for $350 delivered.
It's the only show I've been to that had higher prices then online dealers.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It was my first show and I was a little disappointed. There were a tone of snakes. I did meet a guy that has a shop in spokane. Went and got some dubias feom him to try. He was very nice. Let me hold a crested gecko and a tegu. I will be going back to his shop.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Was is hawleys homebred reptiles? They are about the only decent reptile store in Spokane, be very weary of rasmussen reptiles, they are very shady.

Hopefully once the show catches on, there will be more big breeders come in from out of state. I was really surprised not to see any beardie morphs or things like blue tongue skinks. I was hoping for more tarantulas too. The guy from Bellingham had nice spiders but his selection was small and prices high.
If you ever get a change to go to the show in puyallup, you should. It was great. A ton more vendors and a huge selection of reptiles and small mammals.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I never did get a chance to talk with him, he was busy everythime I went by the booth. I really want to get to the shop, I'm interested in getting red runners from him.

The best show I went to was down by Portland OR. It was huge and the variety was amazing. I wouldn't go that far unless I was after a specific animal which I was, but it was a fun trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom