Any Beardie Slaves in NorCal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibayiish

Spoony":1pls1ilq said:
Welcome fellow NorCal slave!

If Taz continues to not eat for another week, then I would look into the baby food option. Relocation stress can last up to two weeks and your baby should hopefully begin to eat after that. Remember to always offer fresh food every day, even if it's just recycling worms. Also make sure to always offer fresh wet greens. :)

I just posted on the feeding board about Taz not wanting to eat again, this time the phoenix worms .. I know it sounds silly but I changed the bowl and ate 6 worms out of the shallower one .. Now the first bowl is probably only an inch high if that!! I did not even use a bowl for the shallower one I used the top of the multi-vitamin jar I got for Taz and it worked .. I don't know if Taz was just being picky or what but at least he/she ate.

Ya I was reading about the baby food, seems to work for many people. I will give Taz til Thursday which marks our 2 weeks and introduce baby food if I don't see progress.

I offer mustard greens every day and Taz won't touch them yet but I continue to every morning in hopes of seeing something gone.

Thank you

LooptyLoo

I see this topic isn't recently active, but I'm going to resurrect it anyway :D Modesto, checking in! Nice to meet you all.

EchoBeast

Redding here! Have had our beardie since June 2012. Echo is the best. Very easy going and loves to cuddle up close to us. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom