Looking for expo or beardie groups around Spokane WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Hey everyone, I live around the outside of Spokane, and I'm new to the reptile scene- I just wanted to know if there are any events around here, or people to hang out with and brag about my boy :)
Frank-UWASTEMYTIMEORGOTWORMS.jpg

heryseshta

Hatchling Member
Sorry, Washington really sucks when it comes to the reptile scene...Only good things that come from here seems to be deer fern farms and the bean farm. Sadly Spokanne has no reptile expos. There is one in Seattle/Renton and if you check out thebeanfarm.com it should tell you about all of them in Washington and Oregon...Not so sure about Idaho. The Washington Herp Society is based in Seattle, so those of us who aren't really close to there are kinda up a creek. Sorry!

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
this is what going on this year i have never seen anything east of the mountains

April 28th 2012
Renton community center

June 2nd-3rd 2012
Exhibition Hall at the Seattle Center
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA. 98109

October 13th-14th 2012
Puyallup fairground

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've went to three expos in Seattle and one in Portland, OR. Unfortunately, there is never many beardies and never any what I would call reputable breeders. It mostly snakes and geckos at the Seattle ones but still very fun to go to and is good for supplies. If you are ever in the market for a rankins dragon, you can usually find a few of those.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Gail":2wveao0w said:
I've went to three expos in Seattle and one in Portland, OR. Unfortunately, there is never many beardies and never any what I would call reputable breeders. It mostly snakes and geckos at the Seattle ones but still very fun to go to and is good for supplies. If you are ever in the market for a rankins dragon, you can usually find a few of those.
indeed i actually got kicked out of one in renton because i got in a big fight with a guy that was trying to sell 3 baby dragons that were skinny and pretty much dead :silent: oops lol

the prices are great for reptisuns and they have so many geckos and turtles :love5:

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Yea, I wouldn't think this would be the best reptile expo place ever... I thought Oregon was decent.. :(

~Haley

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
HaleyMaree":31hcmack said:
Yea, I wouldn't think this would be the best reptile expo place ever... I thought Oregon was decent.. :(

~Haley
they just recently started having expos in washington they get better every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom