Reptile Expos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraya

I just wanted to throw something up here to let everyone know that the Portland Metro Reptile Expo is coming soon! It is on the 22, a week from this Saturday. I haven't been down there before but I heard that it was a very cool show. Here is a link to the site that lists vendors, give directions and such. PDXReptileExpo.com

There will also be one for those in WA that don't want to go all the way down to OR in October on the 17 and 18 at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. More info can be found on the Bean Farms website.

There also a show being put on by the same people that are doing the Portland one but that isn't until next year. Info for this can be found by following the previous mentioned link. I am super excited and wanted to share these cool happenings with everyone. Going to a reptile show is like going to the reptile house at the zoo, but way better (you can take things home with you at the end of the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom