Babies on the way ^.=.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaSnowwolf

Well I'm excited to say I'm going to have 28 bouncing baby dragons soon. *hatching period April 27-May27*

Mother is a Citrus X German giant
Father is a Snow X sandfire

They won't be ready for at LEAST 3 months *if not more* but just a heads up.

Mothers name-Athena
Fathers name- Nautillus

^.^

If you have any questions or what not or if you wanna reserve one for yourself please contact me here or message me.

Depending on their colors the highest I would rehome them for would be $80-100. Lowest $25-30.
The ONLY thing is I don't ship *haven't figured that one out yet UPS said they'd do it but it would cost a fortune*

And IF anyone of them do get rehommed I'd want to make sure you know a little bit about them first ^.=.^
Most people just get them outta a splir of the moment. Please, don't let the babies be a splir, have the right stuff for them ^.^

I WILL post pictures of parents soon.
The lastest by tomorrow to give you a idea of what colors they might be.

ALSO I have a newt ^.^

~~Has 2 full grown iguanas, 8 dragons, 1 cornsake,2 kittens,75 gal. fishtank,TONS of crickets, AND soon to come 28 baby dragons~~

LunaSnowwolf

Original Poster
haha yeah I have tons of reptiles

did a rescue for awhile there.

My oldest dragon JUST past away she lived to be 11 and I rescued her at 9 1/2 years old. she had M.B.D and wasn't eating. Half her tail had to be removed and well 800 dollars later I got her better, she lived untill she was 11 ^.^

LunaSnowwolf

Original Poster
pictures of mother and father

*mother lighter, father darker*

DSCF2025.jpg

mother in her cage

DSCF2016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom