Two bearded dragons that need a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhares

88919-7223721156.jpg
Hello. I was recommended to use this sight to help find my bearded dragons a home. One is named Odysseus and the other is named Hades. They are both around 1 year old and are both healthy with no concerns. We can no longer take care of them because of our apartment rules, and we want them to go to a good home. They are for free and we will give all the supplies needed to take care of them away for free as well. The smaller bearded dragon (Odysseus) will come with a tank but the bigger tank for Hades we plan to keep in case we can have another bearded dragon in the future. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested. We live in Minnesota in the St. Cloud and Minneapolis area.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear the rules are preventing you from keeping them. Is there no way to negotiate with the landlord? They are pretty harmless to a property. That stinks. If it comes to it I hope you are able to find a good home for them soon. Can you post some photos of them? You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom