Ashtabula county Ohio and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
So I was just thinking about how I would like to start my own reptile show and was wondering how many of you guys from north east ohio and north west pa would like to see a reptile show closer to home...

I know I do not like going to the cleveland reptile show for two reasons one being the drive and the other being that the space is so small you can hardly move... It is a great show over all but the space is what kills me mostly so if you would like to see a show come to ashtabula county (probably orwell ohio area) hit me up. I need to see if there are going to be any supporters before i can follow through with it and if I do they would hopefully be more frequent than clevelands, I am hoping to do like every other weekend to every weekend if there are enough people that come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom