Eastern MN/Western WI shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthubred

Any advice on shops in the area? Do we have a page set up for listing reptile specialty shops besides the typical Petsmart or Petco? Just looking for a general supply store or possibly a shop to adopt from in the future.
I currently live near the Hudson, WI area though St Paul, MN is not too far away either.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There is a great shop on University Ave in St Paul called Twin Cities Reptiles. I stop in there when I'm up that way. Bought my tank there.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't been to either of those so I don't have any info to share. If you check them out, please let me know how they are.

jthubred

Original Poster
I saw a post on here about leaping lizards being pretty reputable but as for Oddball I've only seen the website which looks pretty well put together.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I just checked out the site for oddball and thought the same thing. The photos of the shop look similar to what Twin Cities Reptiles looks like. I may have to check it out on my next trip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom