Iowa Dragon Keeper, Hello Midwesterners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Kind of new to the forum but, I'm trying to research :study: about dragon morphs and yes, I know it's the biggest question out there! I have two dragons, one male.. Ryu Ryan and he'll be 2 on July 4th. He is a citrus tiger for sure however I'm not so sure on my female, Scarlett Shavon! She's almost 10 months and I've never came across a color like hers! :?: :?: :?: I'm posting a bunch of pictures here... Some are when she is wet/just done with her bath and others are when she is dry n out in the sun. She has speckles down her rib cage that look black but if you look closer they are dark purple into a rust color... and when she's wet, all those speckles fade out or show up as a light lavender color, all except the dots down her spine. She has an unique pattern too, her head is orange as you can tell by her smiley picture :D but then her back is speckled, her tail is striped and her belly doesn't pigment at all, just dulls to a cream when shedding! Plus she has never fully blackened her beard :? It has only gone to a dull grey thus far. I've heard of paradoxes but, I'm really not sure if she fits that either... could someone please guess or tell me what your thoughts are??? I'd appreciate it! The first two pictures are when she just had a bath, the others is outside enjoying some rays! :banghead:
82271-7539602485.jpg
82271-5216915808.jpg
82271-7113140770.jpg
82271-1518798476.jpg
82271-4620797457.jpg
82271-28741090.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom