Indiana Bearded Dragon Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am from Indiana and I have yet to find many serious bearded dragon breeders or a general community of Beardie lovers here in this state. I would love to get into contact with anyone in this state who enjoys these animals as much as I do.

Katherinelr13

We are Indiana residents & my grand-daughter is wanting to own a Bearded Dragon. She is in 6th grade & excells in school at a High School Senior level in Science & Literature. She will be a newbie so someone close will be extremely helpful. I am aRegusitered Nurse & will be over seeing the care of her new pet after she obtains it. We are currently looking for a healthy Dragon, hopefully from someone that needs to find a home for their healthy tame pet. We need to complete our research & education first, then find tank supplies before obtaining her new pet. Depending on costs, this may be a little slow since her 10 year old brother is recovering from Brain Tumor Surgery. I may be e-mailed at katherinelr13@hotmail if you have any suggestions on where to obtain a new pet & supplues. Thank you.

cbbrown

Hatchling Member
I'm in indiana, if you are on facebook. There are reptile classified for indiana on there also there are reptile shows a couple of times a year.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A few months ago Vanderburgh County Humane Society in Evansville rescued some dragons who were being mistreated. I'm not sure if they are still available but if you're in that area it may be worth checking.

warhawk

Any groups not based around face book? I'm not on face book so it would be nice to find a group not based there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom