Sewerfest is this sunday! in Sturtevant (Racine) Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundradragons

Hatchling Member
I hope to see a bunch of you out at Sewerfest this sunday! Nov 13TH. Stop by my booth and say HI I'll have the blue tubs...

SEWERFest began in 2001 as a small Midwestern Reptile show. Since then, the annual Sale and Fest has grown in popularity and remains a Summertime (and now Fall!) favorite:

Includes a wide variety of diverse captive bred animals
Features quality breeders across Wisconsin, the Midwest, and all over the United States
A great opportunity to see & learn about animals rarely seen in zoos or museums that can be fun for the whole family

The show is set in a banquet hall featuring an on-site ATM, restrooms, and in true Wisconsin style - a bar. *Come on out to the Fountain Banquet Hall and check it out!

http://www.sewerfest.com

Hope this is the right place to post this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom