October 15 Kalamazoo, MI Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

collisonzoo

I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful fall weather and the changing of the leaves. As the weather starts to cool off, it’s time to check out some cold-blooded animals at the Kalamazoo Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo. The next show is this Saturday, October 15, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Kalamazoo Fairgrounds. (2900 Lake St., Kalamazoo, MI 49048 ) Tables are filling up again this month, and we should have a great selection of animals at the show. Some of the things you can expect to see are: ball python morphs, albino Burmese pythons, leatherback bearded dragons, frogs, adult leopard geckos, lots of crested geckos, tortoises, milksnakes, cornsnakes, and dwarf reticulated pythons, to name a few. For those of you who prefer the furry critters, there will be hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and chinchillas. You will be able to pick up live crickets, hornworms, and live and frozen feeder rodents to keep your pets well fed. We will also have cages, UV lights, heat pads, hides, substrate, and other supplies to set up your pet’s new home. You will also be able to experience several exotic pets at our petting zoo that is included in the price of your admission to the show.

If you have any questions about the show, visit our website at www.KalamazooReptileShow.com or email us. Have a great week. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom