Minnesota reptile show march 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Oh wow I had no idea! It's this Sunday too! I will definitely have to go down there and check it out. Maybe I'll bring Sarth along too :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
I'm SOOOOO sad I'm going to miss it! I'm in FL right now. Why do I always have to miss the spring shows?!
Oh well, I'm going to Twin Cities Reptiles soon, so that's kinda like a show LOL. I'll be there in August, and I'll probably bring Dudley too!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Jess4921":1axwuw5m said:
I'm SOOOOO sad I'm going to miss it! I'm in FL right now. Why do I always have to miss the spring shows?!
Oh well, I'm going to Twin Cities Reptiles soon, so that's kinda like a show LOL. I'll be there in August, and I'll probably bring Dudley too!
I love TCR! That's where I got my baby :) I agree their shop is so awesome. I love looking at all the snakes :shock:

Jess

Extreme Poster
I know!!
I love the fact that they have roaches, hornworms, and Phoenix worms... I didn't get any last time I went, cause Dudley was brumating, but I'll be stocking up next time I go LOL.

I'm in love with all the monitors they have... They are so cute! I'm going to see if they have any used "cumstom" cages for a good price. I gave them my number so if they get any 4x2x2s in, they're supposed to call me. :D

Have you ever been to Leaping Lizards? That's where I adopted Dudley from. They rehome a lot of beardies for people!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I went to leaping lizards. Ok place if you live near it. From this side of the cities though, a bit of a dismantlement. I went the because I was already at MOA for the pokemon event.

Jess

Extreme Poster
It's, like, 15 minutes from my house, so it's pretty convenient for me. :) They have the cheapest and healthiest superworms and crickets!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I came home with 3 new friends. Bust on the toads, flying frogs or leopard lizards..Shoulda bought the last 2 when I saw them the first time. But got a pine isle, gargoyle and a grandis day so happy about the trip none the less.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Bluh I ended up missing it. Woke up a little hung over from post St. Patty's day party and wasn't feeling up to it. Plus the weather was pretty meh today :(
Oh well, I will definitely get to the August one :)

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Me too. I am still hoping for a cane toad or a leopard lizard. I should have bought the one the dude had the last time. I see them again I wont pass'em up if they look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom