Minnesota reptile show march 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Oh wow I had no idea! It's this Sunday too! I will definitely have to go down there and check it out. Maybe I'll bring Sarth along too :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
I'm SOOOOO sad I'm going to miss it! I'm in FL right now. Why do I always have to miss the spring shows?!
Oh well, I'm going to Twin Cities Reptiles soon, so that's kinda like a show LOL. I'll be there in August, and I'll probably bring Dudley too!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Jess4921":1axwuw5m said:
I'm SOOOOO sad I'm going to miss it! I'm in FL right now. Why do I always have to miss the spring shows?!
Oh well, I'm going to Twin Cities Reptiles soon, so that's kinda like a show LOL. I'll be there in August, and I'll probably bring Dudley too!
I love TCR! That's where I got my baby :) I agree their shop is so awesome. I love looking at all the snakes :shock:

Jess

Extreme Poster
I know!!
I love the fact that they have roaches, hornworms, and Phoenix worms... I didn't get any last time I went, cause Dudley was brumating, but I'll be stocking up next time I go LOL.

I'm in love with all the monitors they have... They are so cute! I'm going to see if they have any used "cumstom" cages for a good price. I gave them my number so if they get any 4x2x2s in, they're supposed to call me. :D

Have you ever been to Leaping Lizards? That's where I adopted Dudley from. They rehome a lot of beardies for people!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I went to leaping lizards. Ok place if you live near it. From this side of the cities though, a bit of a dismantlement. I went the because I was already at MOA for the pokemon event.

Jess

Extreme Poster
It's, like, 15 minutes from my house, so it's pretty convenient for me. :) They have the cheapest and healthiest superworms and crickets!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I came home with 3 new friends. Bust on the toads, flying frogs or leopard lizards..Shoulda bought the last 2 when I saw them the first time. But got a pine isle, gargoyle and a grandis day so happy about the trip none the less.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Bluh I ended up missing it. Woke up a little hung over from post St. Patty's day party and wasn't feeling up to it. Plus the weather was pretty meh today :(
Oh well, I will definitely get to the August one :)

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Me too. I am still hoping for a cane toad or a leopard lizard. I should have bought the one the dude had the last time. I see them again I wont pass'em up if they look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom