Confirmed-another reptile show in minnesota! (info added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Yay! I hope its true! I had to miss the April one... :(
Keep us updated if you find out anything else!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
and there was no pacmans there either. Ofcourse right now I've got my eye on a pac that is growing quite well at a petstore near my house, albino too. And supposedly, it makes noise already and it's still small enough to fit in my hand. I am thinking of hitting the library before I go to iowa and bring some car books with on pixies, viet flying frogs and pac's because the frog book I bought from a pet store sucks, that way I am ready for anything I might find.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lots of nice Breadies, Cresteds, Leo's, and Turtle species. Short on the frogs this time. Though yacking it up with a frog dude, may have just figured out what did in my pixie. Lot's of people took the time to pet Prickles, who was on my shoulder as I walked around. Now @17inches.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Hey, I might have petted him, LOL! I saw some one who had a beardie on his shoulder, and I didnt think he was a vendor but he let me pet him. Was that you?
I should have totally brought Dudley! He would have attacked the othe rmale beardies there though!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
Original Poster
was the person carrying a couple of cloth bags? If so that was me. So far as I know I was the only person carrying a beardie.

Jess

Extreme Poster
I dont know, but other than the vendors I only saw one person with a beardie... Must have been you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom