St. Louis Expo March 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
So, is anyone going to the show in March? A few of my friends and I are going to have a table, we'll be selling a limited supply of roaches (colonies still small) but we'll be at every show and want to get out there and let people know, we'll have dubias, lobsters, turks, and hissers(possibly as pets) and possibly mealworms and superworms as well. we'll have food and water and later on we'll do entire kits with bins included. I'll also have my male dragon charmander there too, to show him off as my female is hopefully gravid and I'll be selling babies at the show when ready. Hope to see you all there. Any Questions just ask.

myzeak

Hatchling Member
what time and were in st louis is the expo, I always wanted to go to one but just havent. Hopefully i can get to it useing the metrolink because i hate driveing my truck in the city (people just dont know i am the king of the road and I always have the right of way 8) ) how much does it cost? Hopfully i can go

myzeak

Hatchling Member
great, its a few days befor my b-day so mabey i can get my mom to let me have a new friend. just need to try and take off from work then

I'll be there. I look forward to meeting you its nice to know someone is doing colonies around here! I'll make it easy on you and wear a classic blue cobra commander tee shirt :lol: The names Eric by the way.. I'll try and find ya!

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just a little update, We will be selling roach food and water, we'll have some dubias, lobsters, Hissers.
Superworms and Wax worms at I believe $1, and bedding for them as well.
We'll also have some baby rats for pets... but if we can't find anyone who wants them as pets their price will be dropped and sold as food at the end of the day. we will also have some rodent supplies. That's all I can think of atm if anything pops up I'll be sure to post

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
HELL YEA I"LL BE THERE!!!!

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

i just wish i could bring my pooper.

I'm Adam. Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I'll post on here sunday with my outfit and expected time of arrival.

I didn't know there were so many St Louisans on BD.org :mrgreen:

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
LOL My name is Keri, I'll be there with my 3 friends shannon derek and Natalie, If its cold in the ballroom(which I doubt) I'll have on a FedEx jacket LOL... Hope to see everyone there!!!

myzeak

Hatchling Member
yea i will prolly were my Desert gortex and tan shirt (only type of shirt I have besides Gray Pt shirt) I just hope i can find a uromastyx or Blue tongue skink or mabea just another BD and Also some roaches

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We'll be selling roaches for pretty decent prices :D and also Let me know if you don't find anything you are looking for, I have 10 BD eggs in the incubator ; )

myzeak

Hatchling Member
It was a prity good show (way to crouded for my likeing) Not shure if i bought dubias from you (I got them on the back left side near all the lighting and fixtures. Also picked up a baby blue tongue skink and cant wait for him to grow. To bad i forgot my camera. I had a hard time walking down the lanes with a big brown tub and a lizard. had to leave after 30min though (I hate crowds and get nervous when i cant protect myself)

ViciousCharmander

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ajkry2 it's a shame you didn't make it, It was pretty awesome, we had a great turnout, and we actually did better than we had expected!

myzeak I actually think you got your dubias from us, we had some brown tubs we were selling our kits in, I was going around taking lots of pictures (which I'll be uploading to picasa and posing here later)

Next time we are going to be bringing more dubia...
we sold out like 2 hours before the show ended, so next time we could possibly offer larger quantities. Oh and if I don't get any emails from people that asked me about my dragon hatchies, There will be at least 10 babies available. They probably won't be more than $75 and that would be for "hold backs" I'm not one of those people that thinks they can breed to make big bucks, I just want to breed beautiful, healthy babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom