Good Vet in North Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTan

My littlest beardie is having some problems (thought seems to be slowly getting better) and we want to take her in for a check up. So far we've been unable to find a good vet around. These two are our first beardies and we want to make sure they get the best care. So far the only vet we've found that deals with reptiles was really dirty and shady.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Also, I know the pricing for the cats and rodents at the vet but I was wondering how much the average price is for a check up for a bearded dragon? We're not really concerned as long as our beardies get good care but we were just curious- having never owned reptiles.

Anyway, help is much appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom