MN/WI/IA Dragon Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
Just wanted to start a thread and get to know some of the other Dragon owners/slaves in the Midwest. I'm in a Northern suburb of the Twin Cities.

Kevin

DistDrag

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hey apbgv, I'm originally from IA, small town near Algona. You can't be too far from there.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
Im in milwaukee here with my beardies...if anyone wants a baby ill have some in june/july....not sure what theyll look like, my dragons are het red and het orange, but not much color themselves...see the cosmo and wanda thread in breeding
I just purchasd a boy to start my own hobby breeding den
here he is, we should have some of his offspring next year...im going to find a super citrus female to be his mate :)

RB_M.jpg

Aaron

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Sam, I know where that is! My uncle lives in Waupun, if you even know where that is. haha. About an hour southwest of you, I think.

I'm from Chicago, southwest side. Anyone going to the Animal Expo in Wheaton, IL this weekend? I am!

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
ronni1221":c0c05 said:
Sam, I know where that is! My uncle lives in Waupun, if you even know where that is. haha. About an hour southwest of you, I think.

I'm from Chicago, southwest side. Anyone going to the Animal Expo in Wheaton, IL this weekend? I am!

I might go up there. I got a big rock last time for Elliott. I want to see if there are any decent food deals there.

rin0425

Hatchling Member
when and where is it? Its only about an hour and a half south of me...and I was planning to go to chicago this weekend anyway!
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom