New Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. It's me Nick one of your newest members again. As many of you know I was thinking of getting that beardie that had the health issue with his eye. I have not yet heard back from his owner. Instead I got a message from a friend from a while back and said if I still wanted his beardie at and amazing $25 for him and all of his things and I said I was still interested. So now tomorrow I am going to his house and getting my new buddy. If you would like to see pics of my new friend and his tank just click the link below. I can't believe I'm getting this good deal. And I agreed to let the guy come visit if he wants since he lives not even half an hour from me. Wish me luck on the way to pick up my new friend and his things. I'll try to add pics when I get home with him.

https://lakeland.craigslist.org/for/6434869870.html

ReptileLover15

Original Poster
KeyBlu422":q8s0pmxr said:
Mind posting a photo on photobucket? I'd love to see your new "kid" except the post has been taken down.
My only photos were on there I believe. Let me check. also he said that his son's friend is the owner of the tank and stand so I have to wait till they contact him. Let me check for photos.

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Does it come with a tube uvb t5 or an EXO TERRA compact bulb(other brands like zoo med or all living things generally don't offer sufficient uvb and have a high risk of eye issues while Exo Terra have updated their tech in the compact bulb several times in the past few years so they now offer similar performance to tube UVB and pose a minimal eye issue risk)?

Does it come with a multivitamin and calcium supplement?

Does it come with a good substrate(brown butcher paper, blank newssheet, Repti carpet, tile)?

ReptileLover15

Original Poster
KeyBlu422":2xu820bj said:
Does it come with a tube uvb t5 or an EXO TERRA compact bulb(other brands like zoo med or all living things generally don't offer sufficient uvb and have a high risk of eye issues while Exo Terra have updated their tech in the compact bulb several times in the past few years so they now offer similar performance to tube UVB and pose a minimal eye issue risk)?

Does it come with a multivitamin and calcium supplement?

Does it come with a good substrate(brown butcher paper, blank newssheet, Repti carpet, tile)?

As far as I know yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom