Trying to find out what color/morphy new beardie is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megdan1

I'm new to the board and new to bearded dragons. We recently acquired a 9 inch, 21 g bearded dragon female from someone who obviously wasn't taking very good care of it. (after a month of having her she is now just over 10 inches in 45g) When she came to us she was in an empty tank with no top, no substrate, it looked dirty and unsanitary and obviously she hadn't been fed and watered in days. Honestly I think the girl that we bought her from thought that she was cute and would be a relatively simple picked but after she got it she realized that it would cost a lot for her to get started and then cost even more for her to keep maintaining her care so she try to get rid of it as soon as possible and she was in a rush to get rid of it so I commend her on that. If she had not gotten the dragon then we would never have gotten her. we got her because my 2 1/2-year-old and 7 1/2 year-old love animals just like I do. I've been into snakes my whole life and studied and kept snakes for nearly 15 years. I've always liked all reptiles and amphibians and other animals too and I've always kept animals throughout my life. Although I have kept a nose and I didn't have an iguana when I was younger for short time. Before my mom made me get rid of it I've typically not kept lizards that much as they are more to maintain then snakes. Snakes on the other hand I have kept numerous nonvenomous and Venomus as well as rescued numerous species and bread numerous species successfully. When we acquired are bearded dragon I fell in love and now I am a bearded dragon fan for life. My question is I have wondered what color more she is because at first I thought we got ripped off price wise she was $50 and I know from reputable breeders and shows you can get a normal bearded dragon for less than that. But then I started looking at her nails and they are all clear none of them are black , and I found out that that means she has a hypo but I want to know are hypo what she is orange and white and has a yellow head that is of course when her colors are at the brightest if she is cold or in the shed or just heating up for the day obviously her colors maybe darker at that moment . I would love to post pictures but I'm doing this from my phone so I apologize for any grammar mistakes and punctuation mistakes. I'm also posting this while taking care of my children and feeding my 2 1/2 year-old. I would like to know if anyone knows how to post pictures up here from an iPhone 5s? Thanx ahead of time and God Bless! ~Daniel

Megdan1

Original Poster
94519-3606436327.jpg
This was before her shed. And she still has her tail left to shed .it should be peeling off any day now. I've been giving her soaks daily and making sure she Is hydrated. Anyway if anyone can look at her and tell me what morph she may be, it would be much appreciated. like I said all of her nails are clear so I'm pretty positive she's a hypo of some sort. Thanks in advance and God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom