Adult Bearded Dragons North Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganderrick

Hello friends, I am looking to purchase my first dragon around August. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for places to get a young adult or adult dragons in North Florida (Jacksonville area)? Places near Central Florida (Melbourne area) are also fine, I visit my parents sometimes and could pick one up then. Thanks in advance! :)

ivonne97

I'm so glad I came across your post! I have a young beardie about one year right now that I am looking to sell. I live in Jacksonville and was looking to sell her for $175 with everything you need included. She will come with her tank, red calcium sand three accessories, her basking light with a current and new bulb, her UVB light, some food, her water bowl and food bowl, a heating rock, a heating lamp, some mealworms, some other food, an 8 plug timed outlet, her thermometers and hydrometers and I'm pretty sure I have more. The tank is very big and heavy so It would only have to be pick up. I can send you pictures if you'd like just send me an email at [email protected]
Oh, her name is Mushu like the dragon from Mulan. She is very lazy and sweet. I am a college student and a full time worker so I find myself not having time to feed her or taking her out for some exercise. My mom usually feeds her and that should be my responsibility. I would also really like to know why you want a beardie and if you have experience? And if you've done your research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom