Adult Bearded Dragons North Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganderrick

Hello friends, I am looking to purchase my first dragon around August. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for places to get a young adult or adult dragons in North Florida (Jacksonville area)? Places near Central Florida (Melbourne area) are also fine, I visit my parents sometimes and could pick one up then. Thanks in advance! :)

ivonne97

I'm so glad I came across your post! I have a young beardie about one year right now that I am looking to sell. I live in Jacksonville and was looking to sell her for $175 with everything you need included. She will come with her tank, red calcium sand three accessories, her basking light with a current and new bulb, her UVB light, some food, her water bowl and food bowl, a heating rock, a heating lamp, some mealworms, some other food, an 8 plug timed outlet, her thermometers and hydrometers and I'm pretty sure I have more. The tank is very big and heavy so It would only have to be pick up. I can send you pictures if you'd like just send me an email at [email protected]
Oh, her name is Mushu like the dragon from Mulan. She is very lazy and sweet. I am a college student and a full time worker so I find myself not having time to feed her or taking her out for some exercise. My mom usually feeds her and that should be my responsibility. I would also really like to know why you want a beardie and if you have experience? And if you've done your research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom