Repticon Anderson, SC Dec. 10 & 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repticon

The South Carolina Reptile and Exotic Animal Show made its debut in the greater Greenville,SC area at what is now the Carolina First Center in Greenville in 2004, eventually moving to the Civic Center of Anderson in 2006. Repticon last visited the greater Greenville area in 2007 with a show in Spartnburg, SC. Repticon is proud to announce that this December we will be returning to the most populous area in SC, the greater Greenville metro area with Repticon West Carolina at Anderson, SC! This great metro area is home to 25% of the population of South Carolina, and is within a two hour drive of Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, and many Eastern TN communities. Join us this December for the return of what promises to be a reptile-packed family-friendly show. (This show will NOT be a venomous-included show.)

Featuring reptile and amphibian breeders and wholesalers, reptile pet products and supplies, educational seminars and exhibits, and fun-filled activities for the entire family!

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission: Adults - $10.00, Children (5-12) - $5.00,
Four and under FREE!
Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00, Children - $5.00

more info @ http://www.repticon.com/anderson.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom