Repticon Pensacola Dec 3 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repticon

Repticon debuted in Pensacola in the Summer of 2008 with a great show at the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds. Guests from around the Gulf-Coast congregated in Pensacola to learn more about these fascinating cold-blooded creatures, and many of them went home with new slithering friends! Repticon returned to the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds in July with a show that was even more exciting and dynamic than the first. In 2010 Repticon returned in April and August! More is in store for 2011, so join us for the latest of edition of the Gulf-Coast's favorite new reptile show, Repticon Pensacola!

Featuring reptile and amphibian breeders and wholesalers, reptile pet products and supplies, educational seminars and exhibits, and fun-filled activities for the entire family!

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission: Adults - $10.00, Children (5-12) - $5.00,
Four and under FREE!
Two Day VIP Ticket: Adults - $12.00 online/$15 at door, Children - $5.00

More info @ http://repticon.com/pensacola.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom