Repticon's ICExpo MYRTLE BEACH, SC Sept 24 & 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repticon

ICE_Logo_2011.jpg

Repticon is proud to announce the first ever ICExpo, the International Carolina Expo for Reptile and Amphibian Keepers! This new show will be held at the fabulous Myrtle Beach Convention Center on September 24 & 25, 2011, and is designed to be a companion event to the renowned and long-running FIRExpo show in Florida, which will be held the weekend prior. Plans are underway to make this one of Repticon's biggest and most exciting events of the year, so check back to learn what will be happing during the 10 days of Repticon FIRE and ICE!
Featuring reptile and amphibian breeders and wholesalers, reptile pet products and supplies, educational seminars and exhibits, and fun-filled activities for the entire family!

Show Hours:

Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00 am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm

Admission:

One Day Admission
Adults - $10.00
Children (5-12) - $5.00,
Four and under FREE!
Two Day VIP Ticket
Adults - $12.00 (online), $15 (at door)
Children - $5.00
Four and under FREE!

Myrtle_Beach_Convention_Center.jpg

FIRE & ICE Mid-week Events
Announced for the 2011 Shows!!
http://repticon.com/fire_ice_week.html
Keep checking back for more events!

More Info @ http://repticon.com/ice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom