Help! Possibly need a long term "sitter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjess6985

I have a 2 year old male beardie named Cronus. I am enlisting in a month, shipping for basic in 6 months or so, and I will have nowhere to keep him. I don't want to board him somewhere, but I don't really know anyone in the area that knows anything about bearded dragons. I will be bringing him wherever I get stationed, but I have to figure out where that is and find a place outside of the barracks first. It is a while away, but I am feeling out my options right now. I already know my parents are not a viable option, as my mom calls him my "vermin" lol. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Jess

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Where are you located now? Maybe there is someone in your area that is a member on here that may be able to help you out?

xjess6985

Original Poster
Haha that is probably necessary information :) I am in north carolina, about 30 min south of raleigh

Chair76

Hatchling Member
im in wake forest NC the north part of wake forest. if you know where Wake Foest Rolesville high is them you know where i am. i have my own beardie.
img0902.jpg
if your intersted them just PM me.

xjess6985

Original Poster
Thank you, I will def keep you in mind when the time comes. Also considering rehoming him, as much as the thought breaks my heart :(

xjess6985

Original Poster
Found a friend that is willing to foster him until I get out of the barracks :) Thanks for your suggestions and help, and I will keep you guy updated if plans fall through.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
xjess6985":3h8reibh said:
Found a friend that is willing to foster him until I get out of the barracks :) Thanks for your suggestions and help, and I will keep you guy updated if plans fall through.

Great to hear you found a place. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom