Orlando Repticon Expo in Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackylwench

Hi,
I know its still a couple of months off but I was wondering if anyone is planing on going? I think I'm going to go on Sunday with my son. It would be great to meet some of you. I think I'm going to get another Beardie when I go.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
I would Love to since I lived in Orlando for 3 years. I kind of miss it...lol
Its just to far to travel to do a show now.

jackylwench

Original Poster
LOL Yeah it would be a long trip for you coming from Philly and all!!! I'm actually originally from up that way. I miss it some days but I don't think I would want to live back up north again!!

leibe001

I am going (almost positive anyway) there is also a show in tampa in September at the Florida State Fairgrounds if you are interested! I am trying to go to both but not sure if I will make the Orlando one.

jackylwench

Original Poster
Yeah I knew there was one in Tapma in Sept and there is one in Daytona in Aug. But it looks like I wont be able to make it to either one of those ones so it should be Orlando for sure!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom