Orlando Repticon Expo in Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackylwench

Hi,
I know its still a couple of months off but I was wondering if anyone is planing on going? I think I'm going to go on Sunday with my son. It would be great to meet some of you. I think I'm going to get another Beardie when I go.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
I would Love to since I lived in Orlando for 3 years. I kind of miss it...lol
Its just to far to travel to do a show now.

jackylwench

Original Poster
LOL Yeah it would be a long trip for you coming from Philly and all!!! I'm actually originally from up that way. I miss it some days but I don't think I would want to live back up north again!!

leibe001

I am going (almost positive anyway) there is also a show in tampa in September at the Florida State Fairgrounds if you are interested! I am trying to go to both but not sure if I will make the Orlando one.

jackylwench

Original Poster
Yeah I knew there was one in Tapma in Sept and there is one in Daytona in Aug. But it looks like I wont be able to make it to either one of those ones so it should be Orlando for sure!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom