Anyone in the Miami area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lnicholson

I just got my first beardie on December 26th. His name is Samson and we estimate that he is anywhere between 4-6 months. He is 11 inches from tip of nose to tail. We actually got Samson for my 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She had been begging for a beardie for 2 years now and she loves her Samson! I was wondering if anyone was in our area???

P2090037.jpg

lnicholson

Original Poster
Are these cold fronts affecting anyone else? Samson has become so lazy with these cold fronts we have been having! I try to take him outside when we have nice weather but between the cold and rain we haven't been out much. My daughter says she can't wait until we get our beautiful and hot summer weather. I personally enjoy the cold weather but since we got Samson I am going to have to agree with my daughter!

lnicholson

Original Poster
Poor Samson! The cold front was finally gone and he was super active and eating like a horse and then we get another cold front!!! Now he's lazy again. Miami weather sucks...it's like a yoyo. I bet he is going to love summer here though :)

Metalz

Florida weathr sucks this time of year. I'm 45 mins north west of Tampa , we have been getting the yoyo effect with the weather also. But I have seen a change in my bd's there still pigs .

lnicholson

Original Poster
Yet another freaking cold front!!! Man this winter has been out of control! Samson is being a lazy bum again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom