Bearded dragon for sale/looking for new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

aegg060502

Hi! I’ve had my dragon for about a year now. I love her so much, but I’m leaving for school soon and my family can’t care for her. I’d love for her to go to someone who can give her the attention she deserves while I’m at school. However, I understand a person might not be open to something temporary. I’m willing to discuss the situation if this at all interests someone. I love my dragon and want what’s best for her so I am open to the options. Please respond if you live in the NOVA area and are looking for an amazing animal.

I live in Fauquier County, VA. I’m pretty sure my dragon is female, but I am not an expert. She’s a year old. Her name is Buffalo. She has citrus coloring.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Sorry for your current situation.
In regards to your post though, if you are looking to sell your dragon, you will need to post in the for sale section. If the dragon is free to a good home as indicated by your other thread, that is fine.

I will also be removing your thread from the general discussion section. I understand that you are just trying to get exposure to hep your dragon, but you've posted already in the best spots :)

Good luck!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom