Who's going to the 1/25/09 White Plains show??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
We'll be there selling the remaining Blue Tegu babies and a few other things.

We'll be wearing black TeguTalk.com t-shirts.

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
We had a great time at the show today.

We sold EVERYTHING we brought! The last Blue baby was sold in the parking lot as we were about to leave! There was ALOT of interest in them! We even got interviewed by a Turkish TV station for 20-30 minutes!

We held 2 back but they are already taken.

Thanks everyone who bought one!! Especially to Bobby Hill (Varnyard) who helped us tremendously, this probably wouldn't of been possible without him. Let's hope they decide to mate next year.

sandyvern

Hatchling Member
Was at White Plains today! Ended up with another baby beardie....I gotta stop going to these shows :mrgreen:
Was really busy there today....I have gone sometimes and seems that there aren't that many people there...today it looked packed!

Sandy

DaveDragon

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sandyvern":4384f said:
Was at White Plains today! Ended up with another baby beardie....I gotta stop going to these shows :mrgreen:
Was really busy there today....I have gone sometimes and seems that there aren't that many people there...today it looked packed!

Sandy
It's always been packed when we've been there!! There were some regular vendors missing (MaxPet) but there were others filling in their spots. I didn't have high hopes for sales with how the economy has been going but we did much better than the last show. I guess you can't do much better than selling out!!! Actually we were down to the last Blue about 1:30pm, we could have left at that point, but there was a tremendous amount of people and interest after that!! And the interviews! Sadly we won't be selling at the next show, we've run out of stuff to sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom