Anyone in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youkai

Hatchling Member
Howdy!! :mrgreen:

New BD owner (soon to be) and I was just curious of there were any other BD slaves in Massachusetts on these forums.
I was hoping to get some feedback on any reptile shows, local vets, how you all handle the winter months, etc.. and just talk to some local peeps and say hello!

I'm located in Northern MA, around the Orange/Athol/Phillipston area..

melissajo29

Juvie Member
i'm in western mass. hello :) as far as winter, i have 2 boys who get sleepy in the winter and i have one girl who seems to think summer is brumation time(central a/c) reptile shows are worth the long drive-check out reptileexpo.com, there's one next weekend, but i can't remember where :oops:

cla6665

I think I'll go down to the one in white plains on November 30. I was at the one in Manchester NH about a month ago and it was pretty good. I ended up coming home with another birdie. Now i have a total of three, one is a male about 7 months old, then I have a male and female about 2 months old. Love them.

Eraston

I'm in Chicopee, MA *Near Springfield*

I'm a proud owner of a male 1 year old beardie [Angel].

Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on becoming of a beardie slave!

I'm livin in Boston..but you probably coulda guessed that from the user name. I've been reading up on this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account.

My roommate and I are new to the hobby but have been reading up on it since last year. I'm the owner of one beardie named Marla (based on behavior I'm guessing shes female, but I could be wrong shes only about 4-5 Months according to the guesstimate they gave me at Petco). My roommate has a crested gecko(named Mondo). And a third roommate is considering Snakes.

Anyone else in the city on here? Maybe any other college kids?

Fonzibear

Hatchling Member
My brother is lol, but he would rather take of robots than reptiles. He works at a company in Waltham called Foster Miller that builds robots for the military

haha oddly enough my major is Mechanical Engineering so I know the company your talking about..and theres a pretty good chance I'm going to apply there for my next internship

so theres no one else out there from boston?

Alex52686

BostonxAbomination":9e7ff said:
haha oddly enough my major is Mechanical Engineering so I know the company your talking about..and theres a pretty good chance I'm going to apply there for my next internship

so theres no one else out there from boston?
I'm actually a new Beardie owner myself in Boston. Not to mention I'm studying mechanical engineer at NEU. Small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom