Anyone in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex52686

For posting pics photobucket.com is very user friendly for uploading pictures. Then just copy the image URL into your text between the code that comes up when you hit the Img button....On another note....

I feel horrible for you guys north of Boston. I was on my way to Stratton to go snowboarding this morning when we hit hell on earth. We left at 4:30 and it was absolutely nasty out, freeing rain etc. A little north of Boston we started hitting tree after knocked over tree. finally after 2 hours of slow white knuckle driving we reached downed power lines city wide power outages and not an open store or gas station for miles. We found a Dunkin Donuts that was barely operational (muffins and bagels only) and as we got to the front of the huge line the transformer across the street blew up. We decided what was normally 3.5 hours of remaining driving would probably take us all day and we headed home. As the sun came up we were amazed by the devastation. we didn't pass a single yard that wasn't strewn with branches and downed trees. These poor people are stranded for god only knows how long. If any of you are living in this area I would have no problem sending supplies to you via UPS. Unfortunately I'm a broke college student but If you send me a message I'll give you me cell phone number and we can work something out with paypal. Hope everyone is safe and sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom