Two Dragons for adoption in Westchester NY

This forum is for topics that are very specific to north eastern areas of the US.

Two Dragons for adoption in Westchester NY

Postby topazdiamond » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:58 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Two beautiful 3 year old female dragons not getting enough attention in need of a loving home, I live in Westchester County NY and would love to see them in a nice setting. They are very healthy and well cared, I have a tank and light available all free of charge.
topazdiamond
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Two Dragons for adoption in Westchester NY

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:35 am

I hope you are able to find a good home for them soon. Can you post some photos of them? You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them to your thread using the XIMG button.
CooperDragon

Postby Crewdog00 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:21 pm

Interested. I have plenty of space for them and I have a co worker who is interested as well. Both of us have bearded dragons now. I’ve had mine for 6 years now. And a leopard gecko for 6 years. Before that plenty of reptiles. Both of us live in Fairfield County, CT. 20 mins from NY State line.
Crewdog00
Hatchling Poster

Postby beltramy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:14 am

topazdiamond wrote:Two beautiful 3 year old female dragons not getting enough attention in need of a loving home, I live in Westchester County NY and would love to see them in a nice setting. They are very healthy and well cared, I have artslammagazine.com and light available all free of charge.

I'm interested!
beltramy
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to United States - North East