Need a Bearded Dragon & 9-11 year old owner for photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynoldskk

Hello,

My name is Kathryn Reynolds and I am the Director of Art and Design at Dinardo Design. I am currently overseeing the development of 1,700 little books that will be used in the Public School system, World Wide. We currently have a MS in for a book titled: My Pet Dragon. The book will be used in the second—fourth grades.

We will be having a half day photo-shoot in Salem MS at a studio. We first wanted to reach out to owners on this site to see if they would be interested being in a half day photo-shoot with your Bearded Dragon. We would pay you for modeling and for using your pet dragon in the photo-shoot. We would also need the aquariuum in some of the photos.

If you are interested, please contact me at the following e-mail and phone numbers below.

Thank you so much,
Kathy reynolds

Kathy Reynolds
Director of Art and Design
Dinardo Design
490 Virginia Road
Concord, MA 01742
[email protected]
978 371-0111 x 309 (office number)
508 361.6057 (cell)
http://www.dinardodesign.com--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom