Home needed for beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
You should list what you are including, where you are located, and how you can give the dragon.
This should be in the for free section, btw, but I'm sure a mod will move it eventually, so no biggie.

HKzForDayz

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, you would get much better results in the "for free" section.

Also, any and all pics you can include will help , as well as any bits of info ie color, morph , temperament, brands and types of lighting hes been under, any medical history, feeding habits.

to upload pics go to https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/#new and then you can add them to your post by using the 'XIMG' button.

shrangley

I'm south of Boston. If you're in the area I'd love your beardie, have an extra 55 gal just waiting for an occupant.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom