Nothing to see here, move along:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katiedud

Anyone know of a reputable website that sells/ships silkworms, hornworms and so on?
I ordered from another website and the prices seemed decent, they shipped with plenty of food to sustain the worms for a few weeks, but they're in California. They shipped on Monday and I'll have them some time today so their speed is good, but I have yet to pick up the package so I can't say for certain how good the company is. They do have a guarantee on things showing up alive tho.
But anyways, I wanted to try and find someone I can order from that is more local to the NE and more specific, the tri-state area.
Thanks in advance.
By the way, I ordered from Mulberry Farms if anyone wanted to know.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Mulberry Farms is awesome. Since they're in CA though, their shipping is high considering it has to travel so far. I still use Mulberry Farms sometimes although lately, I've been using www.lindasgonebuggie.com She has decent prices and some $5.00 cups of various feeders and because she is in IND, the shipping is less.

Sawahchan

Amazon.com also has some live bugs, sometimes even with PRIME shipping which, if your a member of amazon prime, means free no cost shipping!

Katiedud

Original Poster
I've just been ordering worms from LindasGoneBuggie, and crickets from Gahnns. Mulberry was good, but Linda's is slightly cheaper. Thank you guys for the info/help. Really appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom