Any beardie lovers in Vermont?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Just joined this site and shortly after post our little Spyro. Planning to adopt another soon! Any beardie owners in the green mountains?

lele

Hatchling Member
Hi,

Where in VT are you? I am in SW NH on the border. I read about your little Spyro and very sorry to hear. You said he was not your first? How long did you have your other one? I have an 8 year old translucent who is alive because we love each other! He has had some issues all his life with litle expalnation other than his being a translucent.

I am with a reptile rescue & education group if you are thinking about adoption, let me know. I do not know if we have beardies or not right now.

Bonnie

Ginnysghost

Original Poster
Hi Bonnie! I'm in Central Vermont, near Montpelier. SW NH, near west Lebanon at all? They have a great pet store down there, amazing aquariums. Thank you, Spyro was a hard loss, mostly because my two year old doesn't understand what happened.
Yes I had another beardie, Ginny. She was my 13th birthday present, I had her for nine years, and she and I went through middle and high school and my first apartment together. She died while I was pregnant with my son, I was practically hysterical (hormones!).
I am definitely considering a rescue adoption, although it would have to be the right fit. Maybe one in need of a good home and solid nutrition, without any "special needs" such as specific medical treatment. Something to cut my teeth on, so to speak. I would love some more info on the rescue group.

Cheers,
~Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom