Wondered if there were many NJ folk here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmit02

This part of the forum seems quiet but there must be plenty beardie owners from NJ who post on these forums. I'm in south Jersey Burlington a relatively new beardie owner but loving every moment. Just wondered how many of us there was out there and where everyone was from.

I live right outside of Hackettstown in Warren County. Got my new baby beardie from Nature's Cove Pet Center in Newton!

Corty

I grew up in Ocean County, now I'm living up in Flemington. I've been on the lookout for a decent reptile vet in the area if anyone has a suggestion.... The vet we take the cat to suggested taking our reptiles to petco if we had a problem....so.....we've been thinking of looking for a new cat vet as well....

john6six

Turnersville, NJ here. Building my enclosure now. Looking to get the dragon in the next few weeks. If anyone knows of any good South Jersey Breeders, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom