For those near Hamilton, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavrick813

Hatchling Member
Helping Hands for Jason Beef and Beer Fundraiser

This is a fundraising event for my 6 year old son Jason, he was hit by a car the day before Easter by an unlicensed, unregistered, uninsured, illegal alien. He suffered from internal bleeding in his abdomen as well as a broken leg, thumb and his teeth were damaged. Because the driver was illegal he has since been deported back to Costa Rica without being held responsible for running a stop sign, and hitting a child who was getting ice cream from an ice cream truck. All financial and medical obligations have been put on my auto insurance. We have since exhausted the entire insurance policy and are facing an ever increasing mountain of emergency medical, and follow-up bills. Because of these financial hardships we have resorted to Fund raising to assist. We have set up a Beef and Beer at the Hamilton AOH as mentioned in the post above. Hope to see some other Beardie Owners their!

Ancient Order of Hibernians
2419 Kuser Rd. Hamilton NJ, 08691
Beef and Beer
June 9th
7pm-11pm

Entry is $30.00 PP, includes all the Beef and Beer you can consume!

Events at the Event.
*Tricky Tray
*Some of the prizes you will be playing for are:
*Gift certificates to restaurants
*Gift cards to local stores
*T'shirts
*Bake Sale
*50/50
*Music

And much more!!!

All proceeds will go to benefit Jason Fisher for medical treatment and therapy

Any question please contact Jess or Mike at 609-203-8937

PS: If this should have been posted somewhere else, Please move it.

Thanks

Mike Fisher

Mavrick813

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We went to the ortho and we is have him in a Cam Walker Boot. His healing is at about 75% he's happy because the boot can come off and he can float around the pool and take a bath. The Surgeon is still concerned about long term growth but he says it looks promising even though Jason is healing slower then he'd like.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom