Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh man I hoping someone would be from WNY I could share greens with. Im sick of throwing food out because our groc store only sells in the lbs bags. My little guy eats next to nothing right now on his greens and squash. He is all about the crickets right now.

Well sadly I don't have a dragon as of yet...However, I'm getting set up for the new family member. Right now I have a frog that I rescued in a parking lot haha.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
How old are you looking for? markhiem has some nice fatty guys. If I had room Mort would be mine. I visit him everytime I go their.

Ideally a baby, but I wouldn't mind any other age, I'm looking around the area and every shop I've visited doesn't have any hatchlings :(

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have to go to Markheims today I can see if they have baby's. They also stated that Mort is 3 years old.

Alright, Yea I have a local store near me, Blackwinds. They also had a 3 year old dragon, poor thing had a few toes and a bit of its tail missing. I would have taken they guy home, but I don't have proper requirements for housing then.

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I went and got my crickets and they said they have babies. Also bigger ones. I normally dont tell people where to go but their beardies are so big and healthy and I also found out 3 of the associates own beardies which is always a plus. Its over by the Blvd mall if your interested.
Good luck.

Oh thank you so much, There's no one here with any, Kinda upsetting. I gotta make my way out to the mall, I'll have to check it out when I'm in that area.

mrgoogls

Hatchling Member
Hey im from buffalo:D i got my beardie from a breeder in the city:p is was like a 15 min drive from my house. He has a TON of beardies, i think he only sells the babys tho, mine was in perfect health and well fed. the guy is very nice and even gives you a health garuentee for 30 days, meaning if the beardie gets sick within 30 days he will give you the medicine for it for free i think:D luckly mine was fine to i didnt have to go back

mrgoogls

Hatchling Member
same here wat town in specific? im from west seneca but i was born and lived in the city til i was like 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom