Anyone from the Buffalo area?

This forum is for topics that are very specific to north eastern areas of the US.

Re: Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Postby Halister » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

Yikes I cant do spiders whats so ever! I dont see the site link?
Mike and little guy Thug
Halister
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby AuroraB4Dawn » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Id love to get Cobar a cute little blankie but he likes to make a mess on everything new he gets...lol. i agree spiders creep me out..i hate how thier always next to the reptiles in the stores.
Don't waste your time, or time will waste you
AuroraB4Dawn
Hatchling Poster

Postby reika059 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 am

Hi! Tarantulas are really peaceful and they dont harm anyone at all. I like how furry they look. Anyways idk if this link works but here is the page... I also have it up on the sales forum too :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94517806/re ... _gallery_1

I use my blankets only on the outside of their tank because thats how they know its bedtime. The hammock can be reversed and u can dirty up both sides before u wash it.
Rally & Derby Bearded Dragon Deimos Lasiodora parahybana Tarantula Reah Brachypelma smithi Tarantula Dewey & Aria Gramostola rosea Tarantula
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby reika059 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 am

Hi! Tarantulas are really peaceful and they dont harm anyone at all. I like how furry they look. Anyways idk if this link works but here is the page... I also have it up on the sales forum too :)
http://www.etsy.com/listing/94517806/re ... _gallery_1

I use my blankets only on the outside of their tank because thats how they know its bedtime. The hammock can be reversed and u can dirty up both sides before u wash it.
Rally & Derby Bearded Dragon Deimos Lasiodora parahybana Tarantula Reah Brachypelma smithi Tarantula Dewey & Aria Gramostola rosea Tarantula
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby Halister » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 am

I'll still pass on the fanged furry ones ha ha

Thug likes to be covered at night when it's cold out.
Mike and little guy Thug
Halister
Juvie Poster

Postby AuroraB4Dawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 am

Aww Cobar just has his hammock for right now. I'm still in the process of designing the walls :) to his tank
AuroraB4Dawn
Hatchling Poster

Postby reika059 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:04 am

yea im working on my 2 beardie's tanks now...recycling an old framing stand from the 75gal aquarium tank that my bf had built. its 2 cages stacked. I painted the walls sky blue to make it like the sky and im making the hammocks match the color so it blends in.
if u ever want a matching color or themed hammock, i can make them for u :)
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby AuroraB4Dawn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Awe a sky theme? Cute! I got a 70 gal. Terrarium for my dragon...greek themed hopefully pics soon. of course i have a second damaged one I'm trying to get rid of.
AuroraB4Dawn
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby wulfie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

sorry to bump an old thread, but I just joined here and am also from the buffalo area, depew to be exact. I see you guys mentioning Markheim, I assume they're a good place to get a beardie from, eh? Haven't gotten one yet, just two cats, two tarantulas, and my fiance ;)
wulfie
Hatchling Poster

Postby reika059 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi! I got one of my beardies from a guy who got it from marks... Theyre a bit more pricy because its well bred i guess but their supplies are sometimes over priced... I go to pets plus or petco or make my own for supplies. I cant wait to see them grow big! I also have tarantulas, 10 to be exact... What kind of Ts are they?
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby reika059 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi! I got one of my beardies from a guy who got it from marks... Theyre a bit more pricy because its well bred i guess but their supplies are sometimes over priced... I go to pets plus or petco or make my own for supplies. I cant wait to see them grow big! I also have tarantulas, 10 to be exact... What kind of Ts are they?
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby wulfie » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:24 pm

I've got a b.smithi and a GBB (green bottle blue)
wulfie
Hatchling Poster

Postby reika059 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh niceee!! My bf collects terrestrials. He wants a GBB but theyre expensive... Maybe someday lol
reika059
Newbie Poster

Postby wulfie » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:59 am

reika059 wrote:Oh niceee!! My bf collects terrestrials. He wants a GBB but theyre expensive... Maybe someday lol

tell him to contact Paul over at petcenter.info, he's awesome and his prices are very reasonable, that's where I got both of mine from
wulfie
Hatchling Poster

Postby Halister » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 am

I was just there yesterday. They have some little beardies in. Ones a leather back he almost came home with me.
Mike and little guy Thug
Halister
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

PreviousNext

Return to United States - North East