Anyone from the Buffalo area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonBob00

Hey guys new to the forum here and also a resident of the buffalo suburbs. Does anyone know of a decent breeder around here? I've had bad luck in the past with pet stores and would rather pick one up from someone that breeds for their enjoyment rather than to make a quick buck. I just don't want to spend all kinds of money on a dragon and have it come home sick.

LadyMeridius

Hatchling Member
I dont know any names off the top of my head, but the herp society has a yearly show with lots of animals for sale

Next year's event is:

Sunday June 2nd 2013
9am-3pm
VFW Leonard Post JR.
2450 Walden Ave.
Cheektowaga, NY 14225

http://wnyherpsociety.org/

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
IonBob00":2m00dsph said:
Hey guys new to the forum here and also a resident of the buffalo suburbs. Does anyone know of a decent breeder around here? I've had bad luck in the past with pet stores and would rather pick one up from someone that breeds for their enjoyment rather than to make a quick buck. I just don't want to spend all kinds of money on a dragon and have it come home sick.

Markhiems is a good place.

tweet0302

Juvie Member
I know I'm late and all but i live in buffalo in the elmwood area i swear i thought i was the only barrier owner in buffalo hope to chat with you guys sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom